Live Quote

Leave your message


Holygrail

I've been looking for the Holygrail in forex for the rest of my life. Recently I really found it.

"The real holygrail in forex is to understand there is no holygrail."

That's it. The one who are able to understand what's that mean will really find the holygrail.

- BlueDreamFx-


Visitors

Hit Counter

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My auto trade project


I'm going to develop my first auto trade project. I thought, It's not really EA (actually i don't really have any idea about EA programming)... it's standard indicator but it will perform auto trade on certain condition by executing the line of code or procedure (it's programming things).

I've made some observation on the stoch+RSI signal and I've listed a few things to be considered about on this auto trade project.

It doesn't necessary to know everything, but i need to know what i have to know.

p/s Could I change the way I sleep? Could I generate money while sleeping? or could I work 24 hours a day?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update

I've finished update the parameters to be used in this program.
And I was also finish program the procedures to open trade (buy and sell), to close order and to detect when the trade hit SL.

The only thing is, to test the program. Is it work or not??? If the the things work... I will make some observation for further enhancement.

This would be my first step to EA programming??? For me, it's not really important. The objective is to create the program to trade automatically. I also wan't the system do exactly as I trade manually. And.... if the trade loss, i will not blame the system. That was the best I can do on manual trading.

p/s Control emotion aspect is not a big deal anymore

No comments:

 
Disclaimer :
The content of this blog is for 'Forex Trading Journal' purpose only. Nothing on this site should be construed as recommendation to purchase any financial instruments. The choice and risk is always yours. Thank you.