Friday, April 18, 2008

GBPJPY : Result

8:15 PM GMT +8
So... how
My prediction became true... i have said that at least price must break 201.18 opppsss sorry 201.88 actually...
and now... the market current state is major breakout for BULLISH

I took this picture at 7:40PM GMT +8... and at the moment BULL still in control in the market...

GBPJPY : How I predict HI LO

9:43 AM GMT8

Refer H4 chart on how I predict the future price...

I assume that the way I did my HI LO analysis was follow the rule of wave movement...

But I'm not forget to tell that I'm always talking about probabilities... I'm not assume my analysis 100% accurate... must prepare for risk management... or sometime we called that 'disaster recovery'.

P/S
Some one may ask me
"If you yourself not sure that your analysis 100% accurate... what actually you did?"
My answer is
"Everything must have an explanation... and I must able to seize what's happen to the market and to estimate the way the analysis fail..."


Thursday, April 17, 2008

GBPJPY : Not yet happen any major breakout

3:30 PM GMT8

H4 : There are 2 strong resistance and 3 strong support

R1 : 200.75

R2 :201.88 (critical point for major bullish)

S1 : 198.49

S3 : 198.06

S4 : 198.04 (critical point for major bearish)


M5 : Price formed double top at 200.74 and waiting for bear candle to break neckline at 200.21 for Bearish

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GBPJPY : Which way?

9:19 AM GMT8



Price play around
low : 199.28
high : 200.11


M5 to M15 : Price might up for a while...

H4 to M30 : Strong support at 198.04 and it seems to form double bottom. As I usually said... wait price to break high to confirm...

At least if price break 200.11, the price will play around 200.11 - 200.75 where i defind this area as BUY zone...

And if price could break 200.75, it would be confirmation of BULLISH.... (i'm always talking about probabilities)


How ever... if price break low 199.28, price will play around 199.28 and 198.04... SELL zone.

And if break 198.04.... it could mean confirmation of BEARISH


P/S BlueDream Sistem Preferred to wait for BULLISH confirmation

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GBPJPY : Update

9:50 PM GMT8



I miss the opportunity...
It doesn't matter

GBPJPY : Overview

01:05PM GMT8
At the moment market price play around
Low : 198.42
High : 199.66

M5-H1 : It seems like correction phase and waiting for bearish continuation
H4 : There are 2 critical point .... strong support level
Last Thursday's Low198.04
Last Friday's Low 198.42

BlueDream system preferred to wait for BULLISH signal... only if bull candle break 199.66.
The BULLISH prediction of where the price could go in long term is at least must break 201.88.

How ever... if price could break Last Thursday's Low 198.04 from this current point, it could mean... major BEARISH continuation.... and I expect price would play between 198.04 and 192.54

There are still 2 possibilities...

Monday, April 7, 2008

GBPJPY : (Update)

8.45 pm +GMT8

The bull candle already broke 203.49... BEARISH failed... and the price play around 204.21 and 203.63.

The Last Lowest Low was 202.22 and the last Highest high was 205.10

H4 : Seems to form double top... but not yet confirm...

At the moment i don't have much time... so I just post my analysis by using BlueDream system...
Refer the following picture...


Sunday, April 6, 2008

GBPJPY : Spike Vs beginning of Bearish

11:55PM +GMT8

Tomorrow i quite buzy and i might not able to post my analysis.
Sor far what can i see from chart... i have already checked all timeframes... i'm almost believe that what was happen to the market last friday indicate that it was not just 'big news' spike... it was the early sign for BEARISH looking for the lowest price....
If that things is just a spike... the price will then go back to the track to continue uncompleted wave of BULLISH.... however, M5 to H1 time frames shows to me that the last low already broke previous low....
The last candle of H4... bear candle with short lower shadow.... might tell us that the SELLER get controlled on the market....
The price might up for a while... if the BULL candle not able to break resistance level 203.53.... then what can i suggest is "BEARISH already began"...
 
Disclaimer :
The content of this blog is for 'Forex Trading Journal' purpose only. Nothing on this site should be construed as recommendation to purchase any financial instruments. The choice and risk is always yours. Thank you.